Q: Car jerky when accelerating hard

My car jerks when accelerating. It doesn't do it when I'm delicate with it though. At one point I pushed it a little bit and my check engine light turned on but turned off not long after. After the car warmed up on the highway; I tried pushing it again and the check engine light turned back on and now it's stuck on.

I put some fuel injection cleaner in but not sure if it's that.

It sounds like you have a misfire or low fuel pressure. You should have the computer checked for misfire or other codes and check fuel pressure to see which one is causing the problem. A mechanic like one from YourMechanic can come to you and do any of the diagnostics for you.

3. Car jerky when accelerating hard