Q: Car stutters in park

I was hit in an accident, and now the car is stuttering while in park. Also, the Check Engine Light is on, and the radiator is possibly busted.

A: The damages would need to be looked at to s...

The damages would need to be looked at to see what is broken before a diagnosis can be given. Keep in mind that if the radiator frame is bent, then a new replacement would not fit, or it could get damaged during installation. I recommend have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, run a diagnostic test on your Check Engine Light issue and quote the repairs needed.