Q: Car stutters in park

I was hit in an accident, and now the car is stuttering while in park. Also, the Check Engine Light is on, and the radiator is possibly busted.

The damages would need to be looked at to see what is broken before a diagnosis can be given. Keep in mind that if the radiator frame is bent, then a new replacement would not fit, or it could get damaged during installation. I recommend have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, run a diagnostic test on your Check Engine Light issue and quote the repairs needed.