Q: Slight vibration from accel pedal

I started to feel vibration from handle and accel pedal when accelerating. It’s not severer by the way. I’ve changed ATF and def oil at Infiniti dealer couple of weeks ago. ATF was not dirty but def was. I brought my car to alignment and tire balancing: I car is viblaging a little when drive. When I accelerating, car becomes a little noisier. I’m wondering if engine mount and transmission mount need to be replaced and made a request. Do you think if the mounts could be the cause of issues? Or anything else? Can mechanic tell when I would have and fix or advice me when I have him!

Thanks for the help!

Vibration that is in the floor area and/or the accelerator pedal, but not felt through the steering wheel, could be due to a rear axle (tire/wheel) balance issue including even faulty struts. It is also possible for the vibration to be caused by an engine related fault whether it is balance issue (harmonic balancer for instance) or rough engine operation. Motor mounts can sometimes cause vehicle vibration as well but the mounts can be visually inspected. To resolve this issue that you are writing in about, If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a vehicle vibration diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Slight vibration from accel pedal