Q: I had my Honda Pilot state-inspected. It passed the inspection but the mechanic told me that the bearing of the right front wheel

I had my Honda Pilot state inspected. I was passed, but the mechanics told me that the bearing in the right front wheel needs to be replaced. But when I drive I do not feel the steering wheel shaking and I do not hear any noise from the tire. So was he correct?

Without knowing what the mechanic found then I would think the mechanic would of felt some looseness in the bearing or can hear noise from bearing. I suggest having an independent mechanic like one from YourMechanic inspect and verify the problem before any parts are replaced.

3. I had my Honda Pilot state-inspected. It passed the inspection but the mechanic told me that the bearing of the right front wheel