Q: I'm getting new tires installed but I can't afford an alignment for a week. Is that OK?

I am getting new tires installed tomorrow and I have not had an alignment done in about a year. The problem is that I don't know enough funds to get the alignment done the same day as the tires. I am wondering if my new tires will be ok for a week until I get the alignment done or Will I have to worry about excessive wear and tear?

You should be fine. If you aren’t having a problem with you steering veering to the left or right excessively, or a wear and tear problem then you will be fine. Even if you are having problems with the front end alignment just a week won’t hurt much. If you feel like there are issues with the tires or steering you could wait if you want. Even next week your tires will still be close to brand new. I wouldn’t worry about it too much though unless you are planning on driving across country.

3. I'm getting new tires installed but I can't afford an alignment for a week. Is that OK?