Q: I am getting a side detection, front camera service, and park assist service.

Front camera says to service and the side detection and the park assist, just all of a sudden today when got out of work started car and in the doc it was flashing in it

The side detection module and the radio receiver module has stopped working and is causing the warning lights to come on. The parts will need to be replaced in order for the camera to work correctly. If you need further assistance with your side detection cameras, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I am getting a side detection, front camera service, and park assist service.