Q: AC line cold, no AC blowing in car; heat blows really hot, only all lines have been replaced and fuse checked good

Could a dual climate control make blender flaps not open

Hello. It is possible that your blend door actuator has failed. This is the part that controls your blend door. The blend door is responsible for blocking off the heater core when your A/C is on to prevent the hot air from coming through the vents. I would recommend having your blend door actuator inspected to determine if it is working or not. If the blend door actuator is not working I would recommend having it replaced by a qualified professional. A technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose why your AC is not working and make the necessary repairs.

3. AC line cold, no AC blowing in car; heat blows really hot, only all lines have been replaced and fuse checked good