My car stalls when driving battery light comes on before ...

Q: My car stalls when driving battery light comes on before it stalls and then has a hard time starting ...seems like it has no power

asked by on July 26, 2017

My 2002 Buick was running great all day then when to drive it drove fine for about two miles the started stalling no idea why

Hello, thank you for writing in. There may be an issue with the alternator or the battery. The first thing you can do is scan the vehicle for diagnostic codes. The check engine light is on because a code has been set. Use the code to determine what is happening and take further testing from there. You can also test the alternator and the battery separately to find out of either one is to blame. Other possibilities would include a poor electrical connection or drive belt issue. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.