Q: swinging steering wheel 65mph

I have 21 inch tires - S line on my Q7. When I was driving 65 mph plus my steering wheel started to swing. The vibrations make holding the wheel a bad problem. I’ve had the car balanced and other work done on it like replacement wheels and tires. The dealer said they have heard of the same thing. What are your ideas on this? Any solutions?

Hello. It is possible that there is a problem with the wheel bearings, front ball joints, and rear ball joints, and control arms. These components have been known to cause the problem you are experiencing. If your car is still under warranty, have the dealership complete the inspection and repairs. You can also have an independent certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect your car in order to determine why your steering wheel vibrates and let you know what repairs are needed.