Q: Electronics not working after leak

The GPS, backup camera, Bluetooth, and radio are not working. Originally this was due to a leak on the roof that has since been fixed. My mechanic said it was not the fuse.

Depending on the severity of the leak that your vehicle had can help determine how much damage occurred from the leak. If any of the wiring was exposed to the water from the leak it could have caused corrosion or water may have gotten into the actual components. The fuse being intact is good because that means nothing has caused it to blow. A inspection of all of the wiring and components should be carried out by a qualified technician to determine the extent of the water damage.