Q: AC fan only works on high

My AC fan selector only works when on the high fan position! The lower settings don't work, nothing comes out of it! It's just recently occurred! What do you think the issue could be? Thank You!!

A: This is a common problem when the A/C blowe...

This is a common problem when the A/C blower motor resistor goes out. This is an inexpensive part to replace and is found under the dash near the A/C blower motor. This resistor controls the speed of the blower fan. I would recommend having a certified expert, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to replace the A/C blower motor resistor as necessary and address any other issues present.