Q: Anti-Skid Brake Service Required

My message board is displaying Anti-Skid Brake Service Required.

This message comes up when the computer detects a problem that will keep it from properly controlling this system. Most of the time, it is caused by a failure in the steering angle sensor or a wheel speed sensor. I would start by scanning the brake module for codes. These codes would help me to determine where I need to start checking, otherwise it is a guess. If you need to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose any issues with your brakes.