Q: My left and right window is not aligned up. They are one inch over.

My left and right window is an inche over and I need to align them right? My car is an 2002 Chrysler Sebring limited convertible. On my car their are 3adjustment right located on the door . So the panel will have to come off than what ? Also my electroillumisciene went out . Until I can afford it is their away to get the cluster out without have to take down the radio and dash? Can the plexglass that covers all 3 gauges come out while the cluster still in the car ? Please let me know Tina

Hi there. On the track to the windows, there are two plastic bearings (like a roller wheel) that rotates on the rail as the window is moving up and down. They are on both sides of the window track. Sounds like one of the plastic bearings has broken. You will have to remove the door lock switch combo set and the door cover. Then peel back the plastic covering. Now you can have access to see the door window. Hook up the switch combo to operate the door window assembly. Lower the window to where the plastic bearings are visible and easy to get to. Then remove the old bearing (if there is one) and install a new bearing. Then pop it into the track (like popping a sliding door on a track in a closet). Now the windows should be aligned up properly. If you need further assistance with your windows not aligning up properly, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

For the gauge cluster plexiglass replacement, you will have to remove the dash cover and remove the gauge cluster to replace the plexiglass. You may have to take the radio out to remove the gauge cluster. If you need further assistance with the gauge cluster plexiglass replacement, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My left and right window is not aligned up. They are one inch over.