Q: i wanted to know if i can have on the hood ornaments for a limousine

Am i allowed to have on the hood ornaments on my car for example bull horns

Hello, thank you for writing in. The laws in your state, county, and city need to be observed. Some states do consider them to be hazardous and have likely banned them. Not knowing what state you are in, we cannot determine if they are illegal where you live. If you do attach them, make sure they do not obstruct your license plate, visibility, and that they are tightly secured to the vehicle. Having them come off and hit another car is another potential hazard police will be keeping an eye out for. To know for sure, contact your local MVD or do some research on a state website.

3. i wanted to know if i can have on the hood ornaments for a limousine