Q: 2013 Honda Pilot - USB connection say "Connection Error" I tried several different USB sizes and types. Please Help

2013 Honda Pilot - USB connection say "Connection Error" I tried several different USB sizes and types. Please Help

From what I can find, you can only use a flash drive with the FAT 32 format. I haven’t been able to find any information as to whether Honda has offered a firmware or software update to allow more of a selection.

3. 2013 Honda Pilot - USB connection say "Connection Error" I tried several different USB sizes and types. Please Help