Q: error code B1162

one day my suzuki wagon dba-mh23s car park my garage.locked the door when acc mode(1st step) now i press push button wont start.after scanning display error code b1162 give me answer please

A: Hello. This code typically comes up when th...

Hello. This code typically comes up when there is a voltage loss in the system. If the key was left on in the "acc" position then the voltage may have dropped to a low enough level to affect module communication. I usually start by making sure that the system is fully charged and then I clear the codes to see if they return. I usually also check the battery connections to make sure that they are fine also. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair the loss of power.