Average cost to replace brakes and rotors on all 4 wheels...

Q: Average cost to replace brakes and rotors on all 4 wheels and rotors on 2014 Porsche paramera

asked by on August 01, 2017

At 45,000 miles would it be time to change pads and rotors all the way around the car? And what is the average cost to replace rotors and pads?

Hi there. That’s really hard to figure as it really depends on what components you use and where the services are completed. If OEM parts are used (which is highly recommended for your Porsche Panamera, they can range from $450 to $700 for the parts alone. Services would add a few hundred dollars in most cases. If you click this link to the brake rotor and pad replacement page, you can enter your vehicle’s information and location to receive an estimate to have our mobile mechanics complete this service.