Q: How much should it cost to replace the entire rear end? 2008 Toyota Yaris

The right rear tire was hit, bending the area. Undrivable and rear frame bent.

Hi there - this task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a reputable paint and body shop in your area for an estimate and repair.

• How much should it cost to replace the entire rear end? 2008 Toyota Yaris