Q: I have a Ram Promaster City, Can you make the intstrument lights brighter.

asked by on August 30, 2017

I have a 2016 Ram Promaster City, Can you make the intstrument lights brighter. Even with the brightness control set to full brightness, the instruments are hard to read in bright sun light because of glare. It would also help if they had white backlights instead of red.

Hi Kirby. Thanks for writing in today. There isn’t an OEM solution that would help this common issue, however you can search online for aftermarket dash upgrades that are manufactured that might help improve the visibility of the dash. With the vehicle being a 2016, it might be difficult to find an exact fit until next year, as commonly aftermarket interior upgrades are about two-years behind OEM technology.