Q: honda accord will not start

I have a 98 Honda accord my car will not start it cranks but will not start . I had my converter replace, also I had my spark plugs and wire done and my distributor cap and rooter done .

Hello, thank you for writing in. In these situations always start with the basics. First, when turning the vehicle over to try and start it, a slow cranking speed may indicate you have a weak starter or battery. The starter needs to spin fast enough to actually start the engine. Secondly, you want to make sure you are receiving fuel. Assuming you verified you were getting a spark signal when you changed the plugs and distributor, you can skip that step for now. You are then concerned with the air intake sensors. If you have not scanned the vehicle for diagnostic codes, you will want to regardless of a check engine light on. For more help with diagnostics and repairs, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. honda accord will not start