Q: Where is the starter located on a 2005 ford escape hybrid?

Where is the starter located on a 2005 ford escape hybrid?

The starter is above the oil filter and opposite the A/C compressor (on the same "side" of the engine as the A/C compressor). The starter may be obscured by a splash shield that indeed must be removed to replace the starter. If you suspect a problem with the starter and/or want to have it replaced on the basis of a diagnostic that you already received you can request a no start diagnostic - starter diagnostic/replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Where is the starter located on a 2005 ford escape hybrid?