Q: I have a 2012 Jeep Liberty that the abs and traction control light stay on as well as my Fuel guage stopped working as well as the

While driving the fuel guage stopped working and the abs light and traction control light stay on and now the speedometer quit working as well I have replaced the vehicle speed sensor and the problem is still there

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Typically the ABS and fuel system are not related, so replacing the speed sensor might have been a part of the speedometer issue; but most likely not the other issues. Since multiple systems appear to be illuminated on your dash, you should have a professional mechanic complete a check engine light inspection, so they can determine if the lights are activated by component failure; or if it’s a computer glitch that can be repaired.