Q: I was accelerating from a stop and a shaking happened. sounded like the engine and a orange emblem came up screen came up.

I have a 2007 saab 9-3 2.0t my car drives amazingly. I was on my way home from work and i was stopped at a red light. Then it was green I slowly started to accelerate and I heard a shaking noise and the LED Screen had a orange emblem come up. It happened for 2 seconds so i could tell What the emblem was. The shaking sounded like it was near the acceleration or the lower end of the engine. The led screen was on the fuel section.

In order to give a better answer, I would need to know which light illuminated. If my memory serves me correctly, the Check Engine Light is in the same zone as the fuel level gauge. In this case, if the Check Engine Light illuminates and even goes away, a diagnostic fault code will be stored in the vehicle’s control module. Maybe there was something on the road that slipped under the wheel and caused a moment of slipping which the vehicle reacted to in order for you to remain in control. In any regard, have a professional mechanic look over the vehicle for any signs or wear, and plug into the vehicle’s on-board diagnostic system to retrieve any stored fault codes and pinpoint the cause of the shaking issue.

3. I was accelerating from a stop and a shaking happened. sounded like the engine and a orange emblem came up screen came up.