Q: Dashboard going out

asked by on February 10, 2016

The center portion of my dashboard blinks out for a week at a time. When it comes back, it is only a matter of time before it blinks out again.

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Since your issue is intermittent this would lead me to believe you are experiencing a bad connection behind your dashboard. A loose connection between your light bulbs and sockets will cause this problem along with a fault in the wiring going to them. Usually, you can have a certified mechanic fix this issue quickly after an inspection of your electrical circuits.