Q: I bought a battery and oil for a 97 maxima but the car is a 98. Will there be any issues?

I bought a battery and oil and filter for a 97 Nissan Maxima but the year model is a 98 will there be any issues?

A: You should have no issues on the oil as bot...

You should have no issues on the oil as both take 5w30. The battery should be the same since the engine and body is the same. I do not see a listing for the batteries but if it is the same battery number, then you should not have an issue. If you need help with the oil change or having the battery installed, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to perform these services.

Recommended services
Get a Quote