Q: Trouble Code P0430, assume it is the catalytic converter. Need parts and labor to R&R.

Assume it is the catalytic converter. Need estimated cost of parts and labor to R&R.

Hello:

P0430 is a generic diagnostic trouble code that indicates a malfunction within the catalyst system. It may been seen with misfire codes and oxygen sensor codes. Before you get a quote for replacing the catalytic converter, you may want to have a professional mobile mechanic inspect your O2 sensors or complete a check engine light inspection, so they can pinpoint the precise source of the issue you’re experiencing.

• Trouble Code P0430, assume it is the catalytic converter. Need parts and labor to R&R.