Q: Trouble Code P0430, assume it is the catalytic converter. Need parts and labor to R&R.

Assume it is the catalytic converter. Need estimated cost of parts and labor to R&R.

Hello:

P0430 is a generic diagnostic trouble code that indicates a malfunction within the catalyst system. It may been seen with misfire codes and oxygen sensor codes. Before you get a quote for replacing the catalytic converter, you may want to have a professional mobile mechanic inspect your O2 sensors or complete a check engine light inspection, so they can pinpoint the precise source of the issue you’re experiencing.

3. Trouble Code P0430, assume it is the catalytic converter. Need parts and labor to R&R.