Q: My steering is very loose? Do you suggest I repair/replace Font Struts, Steering Rack or Tie Rods?

asked by on December 22, 2016

Front Struts Steering Rack Tie Rods Torque Suspension Components Replace Steering Fluid

Steering wheel vibrates or shakes Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there:

Without being there to inspect your Honda Pilot, it’s very difficult for me to give you accurate advice on what is causing the steering to be loose. All of the items you’ve listed in your question could be the source of this problem; but it’s critical to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a steering wheel is vibrating or shaking inspection first, before having repairs completed.