Q: My Car Says No key Detection & Wont start What Does This Mean?

My Car Says No Key Detection & Wont Start. What does This Means?

If your ignition key is the fob style key where the key insert flips out or you have push button start, it may be as simple as a dead battery in the key fob. If you have a key for the ignition separate from the key fob, there may be a problem with the key itself or the receiver inside the car. Try having the battery changed to see if it helps and if not you may want to visit your local dealer as they are best equipped to handle these concerns.

3. My Car Says No key Detection & Wont start What Does This Mean?