Q: Power window switch not working 2006 Chevrolet Impala

My master power switch is not working it won't let me roll down the window from the driver side or the 2 back Windows only the passager window go down by using the passager side power switch

Hi there - check fuses/relays for the power windows first. If fuses and/or relays are good, your symptoms suggest that the power window master switch on the driver door panel has failed. I recommend a power window master switch replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.