Q: Power window switch not working 2006 Chevrolet Impala

asked by on February 20, 2017

My master power switch is not working it won't let me roll down the window from the driver side or the 2 back Windows only the passager window go down by using the passager side power switch

Hi there - check fuses/relays for the power windows first. If fuses and/or relays are good, your symptoms suggest that the power window master switch on the driver door panel has failed. I recommend a power window master switch replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.