Q: I HAVE A 2002 ALERO OLDSMOBILE IT HAVE 3 CODES DO U KNO WHAT IT CAN BE IF I TELL U THE CODES

I HAVE 3 CODES ON MY CAR I THINK SOMEONE SAID ITS A MISFIRE THE CAR GO 10MILES UP HILL AND MAKE WHISTLEIN NOISE AND THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT IS NOT COMIN OFF IF I GIVE U THE CODES WILL U BE ABLE TO TELL ME WAT MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM IM SPENDIN TO MUCH ,MONEY

Misfire codes can be caused by a range of failures. Spark Plugs, Coils, Injectors, Manifold gaskets could all be suspect. When the check engine light is on and the car has stored codes, your first reaction is to replace the parts mentioned in the stored codes. But that can often lead to money being wasted replacing parts that you don’e need. Your best bet is to have the codes interpreted on the spot by a qualified technician. That way they can inspect the related systems to make judgement about what parts are working, and what parts need to be replaced. You can have this done at your convenience by contacting Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Alero and let you know just what it is going to take to fix it.

3. I HAVE A 2002 ALERO OLDSMOBILE IT HAVE 3 CODES DO U KNO WHAT IT CAN BE IF I TELL U THE CODES