Q: Can build pressure in front brakes

I just changed the front pads on my 03 Dodge Ram. I took it for a test drive and the front drivers side wheel locked up on me. Got it back home took the wheel off and checked the calipers. They looked fine so I tried to bleed them. A little bit of fluid came out then nothing. Tried bleeding for a hour and still nothing. Tried every trick I could find online and I still can't get brake fluid to come out of either front tire now. So no brake pressure to the front. I tried to bleed the back brakes and they bled fine so I assume the problem isn't with my mater cylinder or power booster. Is it possible that I got air into abs modular. We had to crack the bleeder to get the calipers to go back in cause they were too difficult and I think that's where I might have gone wrong. I was reading online that with abs systems you have to use a scanner to bleed the abs modual. But at the moment I don't have access to one. Any others suggestions of what might be cause this problem?

In order to properly bleed the ABS brakes on this vehicle you will need to have a scanner that can put the ABS into bleed mode. This will open the valves in the ABS brake modulator so you can bleed out all the air. If the brakes front or back are still locking up after all air is removed then the master cylinder lines should be cracked open to see if pressure is being held by the master cylinder or by the front brake lines. If you still cannot get pressure out of front calipers then check the front brake lines for blocking fluid from getting to the front calipers. The hoses are common causes due to damage to internal hose lining from letting weight of caliper hang on hose. Test as needed and replace the front brake hoses. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic check and replace the brake hoses for you if they are bad.