Q: Oil light flickers when come to stpp. Light or stop sign

asked by on July 16, 2017

Oil light flickers when stop at light or stop sign and when i pulled into drive away

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. It’s likely that either your engine oil level is low or you have a problem with the oil pressure sensor that is causing this issue. I would start by checking your engine oil level or having the oil and filter changed if it’s overdue for service. If the light issue is resolved after this; fantastic - just keep checking your engine oil level as you might have a leak that would need to be repaired eventually. If the light issue does not go away, have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a warning light inspection, so they can determine how to fix this problem.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr