Q: Q: ESP/BAS Light.

I changed my alternator today and my ESP BAS light came on and won't turn off.

Hi there. These lights can come on for any number of reasons. If they came on right after the battery was replaced then you may have caused a fuse to blow or may have caused a short. Any time there is a loss of voltage in this system then these lights can come on. I would typically disconnect the battery and then reinstall the connections. If that does not help then I scan the computer and then possibly reprogram it. If the problem still persists then it may be caused by a steering angle sensor, a speed sensor, or any number of other sensors. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why these lights are coming on] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/warning-light-is-on-inspection

3. Q: ESP/BAS Light.