Q: I just put my car and park, and the ignition key wont turn all the way back to release the key. It turns once back, then stops.

I drove it afterwards, used the parking brake, released it, then put it in park again and still, only turns back halfway. Its Sunday, and nobody is open, and I realllllly dont want to leave my key in the car till tomorrow. Help!

A: A few things to try. 1 - Wiggle the key i...

A few things to try. 1 - Wiggle the key in the ignition while trying to turn it. 2 - Move the shifter to neutral and back to park a couple of times, then try to turn it again. 3 - with the car in Park, push the car back and forth, like you were trying to push a car stuck in the snow.

If none of this works and you're located in the United States, call Hyundai Roadside Assistance. The roadside tech may be able to help. If the situation is not resolved still, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office, and repair this for you with the following recommended inspection; ignition key is stuck and does not turn.