Q: Blinking check engine light

My car seems to be missing running rough. Has hardly any power and won't stay started. Could it be plugs and wires or do you think its more serious?

A: Check for corrosion on coil pack terminals ...

Check for corrosion on coil pack terminals (where plug wires enter coil). Common cause of that issue. If you put a Code Scanner on OBDII port (beneath steering column) it might get you in general area reading out ignition or fuel related DTC's. If there is corrosion on coil terminals, replace coil (not worth it cleaning terminals as too hard to do a thorough job and once rust starts, it's hopeless). If plug wires are original, replace them. Examine plugs for deposits and excessive gap but in any event if they have more than 60,000 miles just replace them. If you need help with this, consider contacting a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who can perform these checks and diagnose your Check Engine Light firsthand. Best of luck.