Q: Green fluid leaking in the rear of car

There is a fluid leaking from the back of my SUV. It is on the driver's side, between the tire and the exaust pipe. The fluid is dark until sunlight hits, then it looks bright green. I looked underneath, and saw 4 wet hoses above, but couldn't tell if the leak was originating there, or if the leak was sliding downward as I drove. I checked my brake fluid level, it's ok. I checked my coolant overflow tank, and it's empty. Is it a coolant leak from a hose in the rear?

You have a leaking rear a/c heater system core or hose for the rear unit. You will need to keep the rear heater turned off and keep coolant in the engine full to prevent overheating the engine. Have the cooling system pressure tested to isolate the part that is leaking in the rear heater. It will be a hose, control valve or the heater core.

3. Green fluid leaking in the rear of car