Q: Codes p0708 and p0706 show up i can drive and shift fine one trip the next trip it will act up.

Codes that show up are p0708 and p0706 it will drive fine for a while then shift hard, automaticly shift into park while im in drive, or not at all.

Hi there. The P0708 trouble code means that the Engine Control Module (ECM) has detected a malfunction with the transmission range sensor. A mechanic would begin the diagnosis of the P0708 trouble code by finding the manufacturer’s suggested procedure for adjustment of the transmission range sensor and attempt to correct its adjustment. If an adjustment does not resolve the issue, the mechanic would then test the transmission range sensor per the manufacturer’s recommendations. The other code is similar to the root source. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to shift inspection to determine how to resolve this problem you’re having.

3. Codes p0708 and p0706 show up i can drive and shift fine one trip the next trip it will act up.