Q: Code p2402 evapotative emission system leak detection pump control circuit high.

BMw X5 2007- code p2402 evapotative emission system leak detection pump control circuit high? what could the issue be?

In many cases a control circuit code will point out a problem with the device in the description which is the leak detection pump assembly in this case. The evaporative emissions system should be checked for any air leaks or broken hoses that may have allowed dirt or water into the leak detection pump. The leak detection pump can generally be found on the evap charcoal canister and the whole assembly will have to be replaced. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at the check engine light data and the car to offer a more personal diagnosis.

3. Code p2402 evapotative emission system leak detection pump control circuit high.