Q: I have an error code P0441. It is recommended that I replace the purge control valve. Where is this located and how do I replace?

asked by on December 03, 2016

Where is the esim and how do I replace it on my 2014 dodge grand caravan. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there. The purge control valve on your vehicle should be behind the engine air filter housing. You may have to remove the air filter housing to get to the purge valve. The valve is held on by a couple fasteners and a line. Remove the harness to the valve, the fasteners, and the line. Install the new purge valve and hook up the line and the harness. Then put the air filter housing back in place. If you need further assistance with the Evaporative Emissions Control System, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.