Q: My cooling fans are not working, what should I check?

cooling fans do not work I changed the fan relay and checked the fuse but they still dont work what else should I check

3. My cooling fans are not working, what should I check?

Q: What causes 2010 town and country to surge at low speed and to shut off at low speeds?

Hi There, What you are describing sounds like a dirty or faulty idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low...

Q: Car shuts off when driving at a very low speed

This may be related to a dirty or failing idle air control valve. This is a unit in the intake system that monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel at idle or low speeds prior to the...

Q: My car overheated and now will not start. I believe I have a water pump issue and possibly a blown gasket.

A faulty water pump will not cause a failure to start. If the water pump is not working, all that will happen is after you start the car, the engine will overheat. If the head gasket has failed and coolant...