Q: My cooling fans are not working, what should I check?

cooling fans do not work I changed the fan relay and checked the fuse but they still dont work what else should I check

3. My cooling fans are not working, what should I check?

Q: Q: Limp Mode

There are a number of things that may cause the vehicle to go into limp mode such as faulty transmission control components or various engine control components. Typically, when this happens the check engine light will come on triggering some...

Q: Leak under car

Hello. It sounds like there may still be a coolant leak which could explain why the engine needs coolant light comes on a few days after adding coolant. A certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can do a coolant...

Q: Q: Over heating

If you have really found evidence of cooling system blockage(s), then your continued overheating could simply be due to the fact that not all blockages are yet removed. Also, you could have multiple faults, that is blockages plus perhaps a...