Q: My cooling fans are not working, what should I check?

cooling fans do not work I changed the fan relay and checked the fuse but they still dont work what else should I check

3. My cooling fans are not working, what should I check?

Q: Engine shuts down abruptly.

Hello. There are several components that could be causing the condition you are experiencing: It is possible that the alternator is faulty and not charging properly There may be an intermittent condition with the crankshaft position sensor...

Q: The engine will not turn over, and the issue seems to be electrical.

Hello. From what you describe it sounds like one of your vehicle's relays may have failed. If the vehicle is no longer starting it may be possible that one of the relays associated with the starting system has gone out...

Q: Bypassed my heater core and refilled my reservoir tank for coolant checked it after two days it's getting low again

I can't help but think that there is a little more back-story here. But I presume you bypassed the heater core because you had a leak inside the car. That's something you can do if you don't need heat of...