Q: My cooling fans are not working, what should I check?

cooling fans do not work I changed the fan relay and checked the fuse but they still dont work what else should I check

Q: Prominent vibration throughout van when AC is on

Hello. The heat issue that you have with the van sounds like you have a blend door issue under the dash. As for the vibration I usually check to see if the idle is getting too low when the AC...

Q: My car won't start.

There are a few things to check before this diagnosis can be done. The engine will need to be checked for fuel pressure and spark. Once this is done, a the computer needs to be scanned for any trouble codes....

Q: Cooling fan not coming on

Most of the time when the fan stops coming on it is caused by a fan failure. If the fan stops working it means that either the motor in the fan failed or it blew a fuse. If it blew...