Q: My cooling fans are not working, what should I check?

cooling fans do not work I changed the fan relay and checked the fuse but they still dont work what else should I check

Q: Dashboard lights come on while driving and all my gages go down to 0, then I hear ticking noise inside the dashboard.

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The fact that the indicator lights are operational proves that the instrument cluster panel is properly grounded. With the key in the "On" position, take a test light and check the feed wire at...

Q: Hesitation when the 1999 Honda Civic Sedan goes downhill

Going downhill? That's interesting for this. Normally, they get problems when you are going uphill. If it's hesitating going downhill and it's not doing it when it goes uphill, unfortunately on that, if you have automatic transmission, it can be...

Q: Fan only works on highest speed. 2008 Volkswagen Passat

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2008 Volkswagen Passat. If the blower motor resistor and connector are good, then the only other thing that can cause the problem is the blower control switch or connector. Check the resistor...