Q: My cooling fans are not working, what should I check?

cooling fans do not work I changed the fan relay and checked the fuse but they still dont work what else should I check

Q: My engine on my 2003 Chrysler Town & Country engine won't turn over.

If the engine has to be cranked 2 to 5 times and the key cycled on and off, then the fuel pressure is either too low or the fuel flow is too low. Try turning on the key wait 10...

Q: Car skipping and stalling.

Hello. If you are getting a skipping feeling and stalling, it is usually attributed to a misfire condition. It may just need a simple tune up or it may be more extensive. If the check engine light is on a...

Q: many powertrain cylinder misfire error codes!!!!!

Hi there. From the description you have given, there are multiple concern that require diagnoses. Most importantly are why the engine has misfires and cooling fans inoperative. The misfiring cylinders and exhaust smoke could be caused by a head gasket...