Q: My cooling fans are not working, what should I check?

cooling fans do not work I changed the fan relay and checked the fuse but they still dont work what else should I check

Q: Hi I'm Daniel I needed to know can you put a 2003 dodge caravan transmission in a 2005 crystler town of country

Hi Daniel. Thanks for contacting us today. According to the Chrysler service manual, these two are not compatible fits due to different electrical sensors and wiring harnesses used to communicate with the ECU to assist in the application of power...

Q: Car not starting after starter replacement

There are multiple issues that can cause a no start. When dealing with a situation the next best step would be to have a qualified technician perform a starting/charging system inspection to check the battery and starter for proper operation....

Q: How much would a complete coolant system cost to replace in a Passat. I'm having a really bad leak and I believe its the o-ring etc.

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace all the components in the cooling system in a 2004 Volkswagen Passat with a L4-1.8L Turbo engine.