Q: My cooling fans are not working, what should I check?

cooling fans do not work I changed the fan relay and checked the fuse but they still dont work what else should I check

Q: Car misses under load

Hi there. A miss under load indicates a secondary ignition problem. Your ignition system is divided into two components: the primary and secondary. The primary side of the system includes low voltage items including the battery, ignition switch, control module,...

Q: My car is making roaring noises every time I accelerate in any of my 5 gears

The noise is going to be in a bearing in the transmission or one of the wheel hubs. You should have the vehicle lifted and then turn each wheel to see if you can hear noise from the transmission or...

Q: Cooling system leaking

Hi, depending on the size of the leak and where it is coming from the BlueDevil head gasket sealer may be enough to stop the leak. However, if the leak is fairly large and is from the head gasket, I...