Q: My cooling fans are not working, what should I check?

cooling fans do not work I changed the fan relay and checked the fuse but they still dont work what else should I check

3. My cooling fans are not working, what should I check?

Q: Grinding and not going into gear

Hello, it sounds like your automatic transmission needs to be checked. The first thing to check is the transmission fluid level. If the level is low it must be topped off and then checked to see if the transmission is...

Q: Can the radiator cause my car to stall?

Hello - a radiator issue, unless we're talking about severe overheating, will not cause stalling. This is more commonly caused by idle air control valve, throttle body, intake air leak, or ignition misfire issues. I would recommend having the stalling...

Q: My car has a radiator leak and I need to get it to my mechanic

Claimed by Kevin Gainer