Q: My cooling fans are not working, what should I check?

cooling fans do not work I changed the fan relay and checked the fuse but they still dont work what else should I check

3. My cooling fans are not working, what should I check?

Q: No horn or cruise control

The symptoms sound very similar to an electronic malfunction behind the steering wheel or in the steering column. The Air Bag Light is illuminated by a module that may have a fault code that will point the mechanic in the...

Q: Car needs new battery or alternator.

A technician, such as one from YourMechanic can come out a test the battery and determine if the alternator is running correctly. They can perform a load test on the battery and test all your fuses and pull codes on...

Q: Blower motor stops when I accelerate

Does the motor stop or is the location of where it blows out of change? What you may be experiencing is that, when accelerating, the intake manifold vacuum is decreased. Vacuum is used to change the vents from defrost to...