Q: My cooling fans are not working, what should I check?

cooling fans do not work I changed the fan relay and checked the fuse but they still dont work what else should I check

Q: Car clicks when starting

If there is a click when you try starting it then you need to see where the click is coming from. I typically start by checking to see if the clicking is coming from the starter. If the starter is...

Q: Hoses Collaped

When the cooling system heats up the coolant expands and the coolant excess pressure is released out the radiator cap into the overflow reservoir. When you shut off the engine the engine will start to cool off and the coolant...

Q: My car has been making a rattle noise.

The heat shield is designed to keep the engine at a specific temperature. I recommend leaving the heat shield on but fixing it to where it does not vibrate. Look for any cracks or broken bolts to see if the...