Q: My cooling fans are not working, what should I check?

cooling fans do not work I changed the fan relay and checked the fuse but they still dont work what else should I check

3. My cooling fans are not working, what should I check?

Q: Power steering fluid leak

The best way to locate a fluid leak of any kind is to first clean the entire area that the leak is suspected to be coming from. Then allow time for the area to dry or use compressed air to...

Q: Won't stay running

Hi there: The heater core is not an essential component that controls operation of the engine. However, it's possible that during your removal and replacement service, that an electrical harness leading to a critical components; such as a EGR valve,...

Q: Thermostat isn't getting any hot water to open up.

The hoses are collapsing due to the radiator cap and passage to the overflow is clogged. The cap needs to be replaced and the passages to overflow cleared. If the thermostat is not opening then replace it also. Make sure...