Q: My cooling fans are not working, what should I check?

cooling fans do not work I changed the fan relay and checked the fuse but they still dont work what else should I check

Q: Smoke from driver's wheel

Smoke from only one wheel usually indicates a brake problem. The most likely would be a faulty caliper. It could be a collapsed brake hose, seized brake pads, faulty solenoid in the ABS, or master cylinder. The only way to...

Q: Vacuum hose to the charcoal cannister has broken

Hello. If you have broken the vacuum port off of the charcoal canister, then it may have to be replaced. In some instances, the broken piece can be reattached. However, it will only function properly is a vacuum tight seal...

Q: How much would a complete coolant system cost to replace in a Passat. I'm having a really bad leak and I believe its the o-ring etc.

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace all the components in the cooling system in a 2004 Volkswagen Passat with a L4-1.8L Turbo engine.