2002 dodge durango what part let gas into the carburetor...

Q: 2002 dodge durango what part let gas into the carburetor

asked by on August 23, 2017

I have a 2002 dodge durango I was driving and I was hitting the gas and it wasn't accelerating the stalled I try staring it...it'll crank but stall 3 seconds later

Your vehicle is fuel injected and does not have a carburetor. If your engine has stalled and lost all power and now will not stay running you may have a computer in failure management mode or fuel pump has lost fuel pressure. I recommend getting the computer scanned for codes and the fuel pressure checked to isolate the cause of your problems. You can get a mobile mechanic like one from YourMechanic to come to you so you do not need to tow the vehicle to get it diagnosed.