Q: 2002 dodge durango what part let gas into the carburetor

I have a 2002 dodge durango I was driving and I was hitting the gas and it wasn't accelerating the stalled I try staring it...it'll crank but stall 3 seconds later

Your vehicle is fuel injected and does not have a carburetor. If your engine has stalled and lost all power and now will not stay running you may have a computer in failure management mode or fuel pump has lost fuel pressure. I recommend getting the computer scanned for codes and the fuel pressure checked to isolate the cause of your problems. You can get a mobile mechanic like one from YourMechanic to come to you so you do not need to tow the vehicle to get it diagnosed.

3. 2002 dodge durango what part let gas into the carburetor