Q: Various signal faults displays at once. PSM, ABS, AWD overload, Brake, brake diatribution

I replace the battery and voltage was checked and it's OK. After the battery was replace all these warning signals start to display at once PSM, ABS, AWD overload, power steering fault, brake distribution etc. it seems like there is a electrical problem with all the sensors.

Hello. Since all the modules lost power, they may need to have the low voltage codes cleared from memory. Have the vehicle scanned and cleared of codes in all modules. Then let the engine run at idle for several minutes to allow it to relearn the idle. If you need help with this, have a local expert, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the warning lights and relevant systems to have this corrected.

• Various signal faults displays at once. PSM, ABS, AWD overload, Brake, brake diatribution