Q: Clutch/gearbox oil 2013 Chevrolet Spark

My manual Spark sometimes feel/sounds like it "slip" (actually longer sound/feel than just "slip") in 3rd, 4th or 5th gear. it nearly sounds/feel like when an automatic car is busy changing to another gear. SOmetimes it does and other times not. I think it happens more when there's a slight hill. Is there any clutch/ gearbox oil that need to be changed/checked at +- 100,000 km?

Hi there - your Spark clutch is a "dry" clutch, which is to say oil/grease are the last thing you want near the clutch friction surface. It does sound like yours is slipping, and may have gotten engine oil or transmission gear lube on the clutch via a leaking oil seal. I would recommend a clutch inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, confirm this diagnosis, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Clutch/gearbox oil 2013 Chevrolet Spark