Q: No heat,defrost or air coming from front a/c vents

No heat defrost or air coming from front a/c have replaced blower motor twice with in the last year everything work in back vents I noticed a sticky substance on the Connector to blower motor and on the resistor so I cleaned with connector cleaner re connected it and nothing happened but I did smell something burning

A: Hello - there a couple of possibilities her...

Hello - there a couple of possibilities here for this problem: the blower motor resistor pack, or the fan switch portion of the HVAC control itself. The blower motor resistor pack regulates fan speed in the Low or Medium positions, but NOT the high speed/Max position. If the fan works in the high speed or Max position, the resistor pack has failed. If you have no fan operation in any fan speed position, the fan switch or wiring (incl. ground wire) has a problem and will need further diagnosis. I would recommend having a Heating-AC Inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.