Q: Speedometer not working

My speedometer is now working.

Speedometer is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

That particular vehicle uses an electronic sensor to operate the speedometer. If your speedometer is not working, that may be a sign that there is a problem with the speedometer sensor or wiring. A problem with the speedometer circuit or sensor will not only render your speedometer unusable, it may even cause engine performance issues. As the speedometer sensor is located on the transmission, I would recommend having the speedometer sensor tested, and wiring thoroughly inspected by a knowledgable technician to determine the proper course of repair.