Q: Clicking noise

My car makes a clicking noise and won't start. The clicking noise is continuous even after I remove the keys from the ignition.

Hi there. Usually when the clicking noise occurs, it’s caused by a starter that is damaged, or a starter relay that is faulty. However, if the clicking noise is continuing after you take the key out of the ignition, it could be an ignition relay or starter relay being stuck open due to an exposed wire. It would be a great idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection, so they can isolate the source of this issue and recommend the right repairs.