Q: Hi, while driving I feel heaviness on my steering. Recently changed all tyres and alignment. Not sure what is the problem

Hi, I changed my all tires and done the alignment . Also did all checks . But still feels heaviness on while driving. I am not able to drive over 30 mph. Feels my car is going in different directions.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Considering that you just had an alignment done, you will want to have it checked again. You will also want to make sure the tires were balanced, the brakes are not sticking, and that the right tires for your vehicle were installed (which can be verified with your owner’s manual). Depending on the location you had it done, you may either want to speak with a service manager there, or get a second opinion from a different technician. These symptoms are typical of a bad alignment, sticking brakes, the wrong tire size, debris stuck between the brake rotor and the caliper, and several other issues. For more help finding and resolving the cause, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Hi, while driving I feel heaviness on my steering. Recently changed all tyres and alignment. Not sure what is the problem