Q: Warning lights coming on and car bogging down.

The EPC and Service Now light is on. The car has been bogging down when I give it gas.

Your 2009 CC has a number of issues that come up often. When the Service Engine light comes on this will also turn on the EPC light as the computer cannot control the electronic power control (EPC) system. A computer scan with a scan tool is the first place to start to see what codes are in the computer. Most of the time the problems that come up that also affect engine power is an intake manifold runner problem or a turbo problem. The first thing a mechanic would do is scan the computer as the codes will give clues as to where to start the diagnosis. You should enlist the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, that has the tools and experience to do this.

3. Warning lights coming on and car bogging down.