Q: Motor & Transmission Mounts 2006 Mazda3 2.3 liter cost?

Hi Robert, i have a 2006 mazda 3 and the dealer said that i have to replace the engine and transmission mounts. How much would that cost thanks

Hi there. It really depends on where you live and what mounts specifically need to be replaced that will determine the cost. In order to offer you a price quote to have one of our mobile mechanics complete the engine / transmission mount replacement for your Mazda 3, please click this link and then click the Request a Quote button on that page. Once we receive your information, we will work out an estimate for you and send via email. Thanks.

3. Motor & Transmission Mounts 2006 Mazda3 2.3 liter cost?