Q: Motor & Transmission Mounts 2006 Mazda3 2.3 liter cost?

asked by on March 15, 2017

Hi Robert, i have a 2006 mazda 3 and the dealer said that i have to replace the engine and transmission mounts. How much would that cost thanks

Engine Mount Replacement $115.56 - $1715.27 Get a Quote

Hi there. It really depends on where you live and what mounts specifically need to be replaced that will determine the cost. In order to offer you a price quote to have one of our mobile mechanics complete the engine / transmission mount replacement for your Mazda 3, please click this link and then click the Request a Quote button on that page. Once we receive your information, we will work out an estimate for you and send via email. Thanks.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr