Q: My driver's side headlight won't turn on and a new bulb didn't fix it

asked by on May 13, 2016

My driver side headlight went out. I replaced the bulb and that didn't fix it. It will occasionally turn on, but then the light goes out again. The passenger side headlight works fine. Is this something that I can fix myself? Is it faulty wiring?

Headlight is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Your vehicle has a recall on the headlight wiring connectors and bulbs. If the connectors do not have a made in Mexico tag on them, then they will need to be replaced with new bulbs and connectors as per recall E04 dated March 2005. The recall has to be performed by a qualified dealer and should be free of charge. However, if this doesn’t solve your problem, have a certified technician check your headlight’s out. They will be able to diagnose the issue and make any necessary fixes.